Thursday, February 26, 2015

Catching up on Challenges

As February comes to a close, I realize I have not made much progress on any of my 2015 Challenges.  I have read 22 books so far this year, but have only marked two items off the
challenges (One off the 26 Books to read in 2015 and one off the Bethany Challenge.  Looking over the categories again, I am listing CRIMSON CORD by  Jill Eileen Smith as my book published this year for the 26 BOOKS TO READ IN 2015 CHALLENGE. I am also listing THE ROSIE PROJECT by Graeme Simsion as my book by an author unknown to me for the BETHANY HOUSE CHALLENGE.  THE ROSIE PROJECT is our book club choice for February and I will blog about it after our discussion tonight.

Even though I have done a little sewing, including making some homemade valentines, I really don't have anything to check off the 2015 SEWING BUCKET LIST.  Guess I will need to get busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment