Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Our Daily Bread Devotional Collection, Available at Family Christian Bookstores

Like millions of other readers, I have been reading the daily devotions of OUR DAILY BREAD for years, normally from those little magazines available at church. When I was given an opportunity to review the bound volume OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL COLLECTION, I was eager to do so. I like the short devotions written by a multitude of authors with illustrative stories that give a modern day perspective to the daily scripture, and I really like the idea of one book for the whole year. I actually plan to take my volume to our family cabin. That way anyone who visits will have a devotion book to use, and I won't have to worry about packing the latest little magazine when I go. The leather-like cover of this volume makes it an attractive gift I'm thinking this would be a great gift -- birthday gift, appreciation gift, or especially a get well gift. His word applies to our everyday life and OUR DAILY BREAD helps make the connections.

I was given a copy of Our Daily Bread Devotional Collection by Family Christian Bookstores for review purposes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment