|I was tagged by Shannah at Book reviews by Shannah to be part of the SUNFLOWER BLOGGER|
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the previous blogger asked
- Tag 11 bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
- Where is your favorite place to read? On the covered porch of our cabin. I also love to take a book to the hammock by the water, but I always end up watching nature instead of reading.
- What are you looking forward to doing this summer? Fishing
- Do you prefer e-books or paperback/hardback books? I read them all; it's the story that matters.
- If you could meet one historical person, who would it be? I would like to meet
- You are on a desert island. You can have wish for three things. What would they be? A means of escape, a boat in case the first doesn't pan out, and a very good satellite phone. I have no intentions of staying on a deserted island!
- Who is your favorite fictional character of all time? Atticus in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
- What is the greatest lesson you have learned from reading a fiction book? To be empathetic, compassionate, and to withhold judgment.
- Do you love your job? Yes, I loved being a librarian and I miss the people I worked with and all the kids. I especially miss opening a shipment of new books. It was like perpetual Christmas.
- What is your favorite quote? I honestly don't have one. I admire author's exceptional craft when I read it, but I just don't commit things to memory anymore.
- Do you like to buy new books or are you ok with used? See question 8. Of course I love new books, but I also treasure finding a good deal on used books. Although I know I should love old books, I am allergic to dust and I just can't read older books.
- What have you learned about yourself lately? I've always easily accepted what age I was, but I REALLY, REALLY do not like this age group I am approaching.
These are the 11 bloggers I am tagging to be part of the Sunflower Blogger Award. Check out their book reviews and other blog entries. I hope you enjoy their blogs. And bloggers, I hope you take part in this Sunflower Blogger Award, but of course that is your choice. If you take part, copy the award photo for your blog, then copy the questions, answer them, and select 11 new bloggers to continue with your new questions. And as always, keep reading.