Saturday, June 7, 2014

A Place in His Heart by first time author Rebecca DeMarino



I admire the courage of first time authors.  No one has bought their books yet they have the confidence that they can spin a story unique enough that publishers and readers will want it.
Rebecca DeMarino is one of those newly published authors and she is promoting her book with a giveway (like so many authors today).  Unfortunately, I didn't make any connection to her or her publicity to get a copy of her book to review before publication, but I am passing on a link to her blog
and her giveway.  This tiny blurb about the book is enough to put the title on my TO READ LIST.
Imagine knowing that your ancestors made to the US when it was the NEW WORLD!   

This heartfelt tale of love and devotion is based on debut author Rebecca DeMarino's own ancestors, who came to Long Island in the mid-1600s to establish a life--and a legacy--in the New World

HER BLOG:
http://www.rebeccademarino.com/a-place-in-his-heart-giveaway/


If you've read this title, offered by Revell books, let me know what you thought.

A Place In His Heart


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    That's really great of you to help promote this book! I have read a lot of great reviews on it.

    I have nominated you for the Sunflower Blogging award. See the post here:

    shannahmcclamrock.blogspot.com/2014/06/the-sunflower-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannah, I've read the questions and will try to answer them in a post later this week. Have not seen this before.

    ReplyDelete